Fish Wrap Bracelet
Fish Wrap Bracelet
item E78 - Fish Wrap Bracelet is an extra-long 26 inch brown leather wrap bracelet. This wrap bracelet features "Studs & Ichthus Fish" that is pressed into the leather. This hand made bracelet was designed to wrap many times around one's wrist to the desired fit and feel that you request. The embossed Metal Studs are in 3 sets of 9 studs evenly separated on three strands cut from one piece of leather. The 3 hand stamped ichthus fish are placed near the closure which features two silver snap closures.
True American Design by Americans who put America first. We put Americans to work and bless 1000’s of American families with unique Christian Jewelry with stunning design, quality, and family values. We are born and raised right here in the USA. We have been serving the American people since 1993
This bracelet was designed to have symbolic meaning.
- Jesus Fish Emoji's represents Jesus
- 9 studs in a four in rows represent the number nine in a biblical sense where Nine represents finality or judgment that is committed unto Jesus as "the Son of man" (John 5:27; Acts 17:31). It marks the completeness, the end and issue of all things as to man - the judgment of man and all his works.
- Hence the number 3 and our use of THREE fish, three sets of studs, three strands of leather. Three denotes divine perfection; the number points us to what is real, essential, perfect, substantial, complete, and Divine.
There is nothing real in man or of man. Everything "under the sun" and apart from God is "vanity." "Every man at his best estate is altogether vanity". This fish bracelet is a huge reminder of our faith.
Fish Wristband Details;
- Item code E78
- American Design
- Stamped Jesus Fish Emoji's
- Fish Wristband measures 26"
- Leather measures 6mm wide by 2mm thickness
- Metal stud measure 5mm round by 1mm thickness
- 3 sets of 9 studs
- 3 fish at one end of 3 strands
Jesus Fish is unique and served a purpose
Think about it...The genuine leather wrap bracelet uses the cool old symbol consisting of the two curved lines that achieve the graphic fish shape. The symbol is also known as an Ichthys (coming from the ancient Greek word for fish). ΙΧΘΥΣ is an acronym coming from the first letter of words that mean "Jesus Christ God's Son is Savior." see below, those words are:
Ι - Iota or Iesous - Greek for Jesus
Χ - Chi or Christos - Greek for Christ
Θ - Theta or Theou - Greek for God
Υ - Upsilon or Yios/Huios - Greek for Son
Σ - Sigma or Soter - Greek for Savior