I Will Wait Ring
Regular price $9.99
I Will Wait RingItem RSWA - I Will Wait Ring is a stackable thin band ring. Features dark etched text that reads "I Will Wait", which caries the same exact principles as the #Waiting Ring, Purity Ring, Promise Ring or True Love Waits rings. The ring was designed and manufactured by Forgiven Jewelry.
I Will Wait Ring Details:
- Item RSWA
- American Design
- Hypo Allergenic
- Available in Sizes 5-7-8
- ring measures 1/8" wide
- I Will Wait Ring-Features etched text that reads "I Will Wait", which caries the same exact principles as the Purity / Promise / True Love Waits ring do
- This thin band ring makes a subtle & elegant statement that you have made a commitment to your faith and to yourself
- Manufactured and designed for Stainless Steel, we used the brushed metal finish to give it a matte finish for contrast and clarity. Many customers wear this ring with other thin band rings as a stack-able ring
InspirationSong of Solomon 7:10(New International Version) I belong to my beloved, and his desire is for me. 1 John 4:7-8 ESV Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.
True American Design by Americans who put America first. We put Americans to work and bless 1000’s of American families with unique Christian Jewelry with stunning design, quality, and family values. We are born and raised right here in the USA. We have been serving the American people since 1993.
This is not always the Rule for others who just want to waitThe American Heritage Dictionary gives us more on what I WILL WAIT means by defining Waiting.
1. The act of remaining inactive or stationary.
2. A period of time spent waiting..
We like to wear our #Waiting Ring in public and show it on social media
The world believes that wearing a "I will wait ring" is always viewed as a vow to practice abstinence until marriage. True Love Waits & Purity rings are part of the abstinence only sex education movement. Those who wear or promote these rings believe this is the best method for safe sex (abstinence) none at all. Okay, so I want to wear this ring as a purity ring of abstinence? The purity ring by this definition above that is worn on the third finger of the left hand by a single teen or adult who want to show that they have made a commitment. They are showing the world that they want to remain sexually pure and abstinent until marriage. It is a symbolic dedication sexual abstinence. Once a marriage takes place, the purity ring is removed and replaced with a wedding band. Sometimes, the purity ring wearers choose to replace their purity ring with an engagement ring until the marriage happens.