Pewter Nail Cross Necklace on Chain
item AA9CHAIN18 - Pewter Nail Cross Necklace on chain has the largest Nails we have ever used for a nail cross necklace. The thickness of the nails is 1/8 thick, which makes this the most powerful, Bold nail cross on the internet. Made right here in America. Cast right here in America using a special Antique Pewter Finish that is very cool. The Nails are a brilliant reflection of a Man who died in place of us and has so much Faith in the Father. I had an old friend that always told me when he sees my nail cross necklace on my neck.. that it wasn't the Nails that held him to the cross it was his love for you. This nail-and-wire cross pendant crafted of American made pewter metal alloy nails bound together by pewter metal alloy wiring, this striking 1 3/4 x 1 inch Cross symbol represents our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and what He suffered that day on Calvary when He was nailed to the cross for the sins of all of us. Suspended from a 18 inch Stainless Steel Curb Style chain that does not rust and is durable.
This Bold Nail Cross Necklace with is massive nails makes the perfect gift for the faith-driven man or women in your life that love to show there faith with the largest nail cross made in America.
Pewter Nail Cross Necklace on chain details;
- Item AA9CHAIN18
- Lead Free Pewter pendant
- Made in the USA
- Measures over 1-3/4 inch tall
- Measures 1-1/4 inch wide
- Nail Shaft is 1/8th inch thickness
- Antique Pewter finish
- 18 inch stainless steel chain
- Cut to any length with common scissors
- Three Nails wrapped with wires
Back Story on All Nail Cross Necklaces
The Nail Cross Necklace would be meaningless without the reboot... Jesus, Gods only son, was basically murdered for no reason in Jerusalem. Calvary is the Latin form of the word. The Holy Bible does not reveal the precise location of Golgotha. It simply states that Jesus' crucifixion took place outside the city of Jerusalem, though near it (John 19:20; Hebrews 13:12). Why was Jesus Murdered if he is blameless and not guilty? Because he claimed he was God's only son... He took our place on the Cross because none of us are guiltless or blameless or perfect in any way. That is what is so cool about our Nail Cross Necklace because it radiates from the center in a clever three nail design that resembles a modern version of the nail of Jesus's time on earth. It is a unique look to cherish and to adore, this cross is finished with antique pewter finish and suspends freely along an 24-inch steel chain necklac
Nail Cross Necklace makes a great gift - Made by Christians that live and love the USA... that should mean something to you
This nail cross necklace is made of pewter tone nails. The nails are held together to form a cross. The nail cross necklace will make for perfect Graduation, Confirmation, Walk to Emmaus, Easter, VBS, or Sunday school gift. No religious event is complete until you have the right cross necklace to really bring everything together. think about it, is really is a great gift at any VBS, the nail cross necklace looks great and will be a hit with everyone.
Nail Cross Necklace made from 3 materials with their own symbolic meaning:
- The Chain represents the whips that had small chains attached to increase the pain and damage the flogging would achieve when they beat our Savior. - The Nails represents in a modern fashion of the nails that were driven into the hands on feet of our Savior. - The Twisted Wire represents the crown of thorns that was driven onto his brow as a funny joke to mock the King of Kings.
A great Women and Mens Nail Cross Necklace
- Many of our customers have found that this nail cross necklace looks equally good around a women's neck as it does on a man's. This cross necklace is a great one to go with if you are undecided about the appearance of a nail cross necklace on a woman.